Monday, July 16, 2007

Welcome To the Neighborhood

Hidey Ho, Neighbors!

Sorry I have been MIB-Missing In Blogging...we helped some neighbors put up their shop; so I have been working every day and then coming home just exhausted.

Wednesday we started work. I have not had the energy to blog or create. The weather has been extremely HOT. 100F and higher.

Thursday, we took Isabelle to her VET appointment and she got her shots updated. She is A-OK. Then we ran into town to do some errands.

Friday, we came home & collapsed;

On Saturday, I talked with the baby for over 89 minutes! Not a record...but a long time.

Sunday, we did a couple things outside around the home; but then just rested inside the cooled house.

I wanted to share with you a LO that Glenda created using DesigningOnTheEdge creations. She did an awesome job. Thanks Glenda. (if anybody else sends me their LOs they created with my designs, I will feature them)

Stayed tuned tomorrow and I will feature some Freebies.

PS. A question from Renata asked why I was depressed when I received the FALL Victoria's Secret. Well, since it is only the middle of summer here, it is difficult to start thinking about kids going back to school, fall beginning, and purchasing sweaters. We are still barely enjoying our summer. And summer starts especially late for those of us in the NW United States. Up until recently, we have been having rain and cold weather. In fact, we only just turned off the fireplace lighter about 2 weeks ago. We had been having to still use the fireplace on cold, cold nights.

I would much rather see the Victoria's Secret catalogs wherein they feature the bikinis with great shots on the beach! So I can dream that I am wearing a VS bikini and walking along those warm sands-maybe even sipping a pina colada!

2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

So glad you are keeping busy but sure miss your designs!
i sent a layout awhile back, i guess you never got it, will look up that layout and resend soon! Have a WONDERFUL day! :D

hzgrace said...

Hey I like that layout! lol Once again thank you for the great things you share.
Blessings on your day
Glenda