Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Too Tired


They're pretty good. I promise.

Am just too tired tonight to put them out there yet.

Here's a preview.

Paperweights!
Random late night thoughts:
Jessica McClintock, Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels HALO, Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy For Her2, Sand & Sable, White Shoulders, Wind Song, Emeraude; these are mostly the perfumes I wear. Yet…why is it that when somebody asks me what I am wearing…do I sniff my wrist and then have to think about it?

I am going to the UK during Christmas holidays; I would like to take my friend a typical “American” thing for a gift. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob, that is beautiful! I used your Postal Bobble thingies and I LOVE them, you can see it on my bloggy

Anonymous said...

The paper weight is so clever! Can't wait til you put it on the blog. For your friend in the UK-anything with 7-11 logo on it. ;) A bottle of fry sauce? Hmmm, I'll post again if I think of anything better. :) Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

WOW the paperweight looks so cool!
xxxx Mo in the west of ireland