Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hearts A Plenty

BLOGGER IS HAVING PROBLEMS TRANSPOSING THE FILE NAMES FOR THE DOWNLOADS. SORRY. WILL POST ASAP WHEN IT IS FIXED!

Hubby helped me to move the fridge so I could clean out behind and under it! What a mess. And then he re-did some grout in our laundry room; it was a beautiful day out; so we soaked it up.

Yesterday, I spring-cleaned the house. Top to bottom; and am I GLAD that it is done. I only have to get the carpet cleaners in to super-clean the carpet; and the window washers in as only they are able to get the really, really tall windows!

Isabelle had a bath yesterday and she is smelling so much better. She preens when she is clean; even has a jauntier walk. In her room, when Kelsey left home, she left her stand up mirror; and Isabelle will look at herself in the mirror. It's so cute.

Get the Heart Paperweights
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Dinking around...and finding comments from lh and Selena...Selena requested hearts in the paperweights and since she such an irresistible sweetie, I just couldn't NOT do it. But she didn't specify what she wanted on the paperweights; except pink & blue. I decided that I would accommodate them and provide a few extra paperweights. So when I played with the hearts...I made these. Just a few...and a few more...Hope you like them. These paperweights could become quite a collection!

Get the Month Paperweight Hearts TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

We went to friends' home last night - Jason & Desi; played games; drank margaritas and Jason's new concotions of ...berry; talked. Had fun. Their dog sunny is a dingo and has an effervescent personality. Isabelle preferred to nap in the truck while we were there. Turns out Desi thought she had a miscarriage as she was spotting; so after an emergency room run last week they got a ultrasound and she IS pregnant. Thank goodness! So we took over a card & a little duck for the baby's bath.

My other friend, Shawna is pregnant. I am crossing all my fingers for her to have a little girl. She already has 3 boys plus 1 hubby; that is a lot of maleness in the home. So she needs a little girl. I am thinking pink for her!

I found this in some of my old layouts; since I was not keeping a record of whose kits I was using at that time - there are no credits. Sorry. Isn't Isabelle just the cutest little thing? Everywhere we go...people exclaim "Oh, He's such a BIG dog!" C'mon! She's only 130 pounds now and she's pretty small compared to a Rottweiler or a Saint Bernard. Isabelle is about a little bigger than a regular size German Shepherd. Plus+ she's a GIRL. There's no winkie down below! Duh people. Same equipment on dogs as there are on human beings. And it's easier to see!

Tuesday is my dentist appointment; and DirectTV is coming to install their system because we want to try something besides DISH for a while. None of these companies will reward their long-term customers, so we are going to sign up for DirectTV and get their Freebie stuff-Free installation, Free DVR, Free DVD player. What fun.

Xashee! I still haven't gotten an email from you. I would be delighted to post your page on here. Tell me where it is or send me a copy. You brighten my every day when you comment. Thanks lots!

LH requested paperweights designed for the beach; so here is a preview. Lots of water drops and neat sayings on them relating to water activities! I am still working on these and having fun. So they will be available tomorrow in the afternoon.

Tonight was mexican food night; Remember those, baby? We had tacos, quesedillas, refried beans, tortilla chips, enchiladas. Yum. Yum. We had picked up all the fixings at the grocery store in Spirit Lake. Then stopped off and had kiddie-size ice cream cones & picked up maple nut fudge. Then a vigorous walk in the park with the dog; viewing the brand new toilets (that were not open yet) donated by various business & BackIn Lawn Mower Races! Our friend, Wayne Vanek decided on this nonsense about 6 years ago. Now it is a big thing in the city. Lawn Mower races!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love the heart shaped paper weights. But when I wanted to download, the 4shared link was invalid... I can't download them unfortunately! The other paperweights I can download.
I hope the link will be working soon, so I can get the beautiful hearts and go on scrapping ;)

Love, Veronica (the Netherlands)

Véro Amestramgram said...

Yes, for me too, invalid link... I'm very sorry, because I want to download those hearts, there're too cute ! Thank you to arrange the link, please...
Have a good day, hugs,

Véro Amestramgram

Sledgin said...

Hey sweety!
These paperweights ar LUSH!!!
but I can't download as the links arn't working. boohoo!
Thanks so much for making them though! They're ace!

I had to laugh when I read your post. I really wasn't very clear was I. Silly me! These are much better than what my request actually was... In my requests I meant round white paperweights (like your others) but with lots of little hearts in. I really should try harder. I am a naughty girl!

He he x

Speak soon x Selena x

Anonymous said...

Me too. They are beautifyl but the links are still not working.

Hugs,
carolyn.moeller@c-b.com

xashee's corner said...

Thanks soo much for the AWESOME paperweights!!!i had a little trouble transferring them from the temp folder (after downloading) so something might be up with my puter (sigh) but i got MOST of them! Woohoo!! lol
You are soo creative and i LOVE your blog!
Isabelle is adorable, yes i said adorable!!! Not that many 130 lb dogs are LOL but she looks like such a sweetie!!
Lawn mower races?? LOL how much fun is that?! i bet a TON of fun!
Thanks so much for your blog each day, i look forward to it DAILY! or as close as it as we can get LOL
well, you can see that layout on my blog, check older posts. give me time enough and i will resend but i just got a new puppy (yet again, what is wrong with me??!! LOL) and she sure takes up ALOT of time :)
Have an BEAUTIFUL day and thanks sooo much, YOU brighten my days!!! hugs :D

Twinmfg said...

Just wanted to tell you that I love Isabella. She is adorable!!! I love big dogs though. We have a great dane and help out with the rescue group here. So we always have at least 2 danes in our house. But your Isaballa is ADORABLE!!! Thanks for sharing her pic. I have pics of my dogs on my blog too. hehe

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if this comment will reach you, but I wanted to ask - most respectfully - if you will be sharing your beach-themed paperweights that you mentioned in this post. I'm currently scrapping some beach vacation photos, and I'd love to add this punch to the layouts. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents!