Friday, July 06, 2007

WAIT for it...Wait for it...!


Yep. I worked too hard today cleaning house and didn't have any time to upload my Freebie. So you will have to WAIT for it...just get in line like you did when you got your Apple IPhone.

Here is a pic to whet your appetite! Aren't I bad?

Temperatures above 100 degrees F didn't help at all. I know I have been complaining about the cold here, but this is ridiculous. Too hot or too cold. Just never in-between. Am I Goldilocks?

Which reminds me that I need to go test out the mattress upstairs. Nite-Nite everybody!

PS - I get my hair done tomorrow. Maybe pics?

1 comment:

xashee's corner said...

i didnt wait in line for an iphone but i am here for your freebies!! LOL
the new freebie looks GREAT!! i am looking forward to tomorrow already LOL, it's not even 8am here lol Have a WONDERFUL day and thanks for ALLLLLL you do! :D