Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm So...Blue!



I didn't have much time to throw this together. Sorry. Get I'm So Blue...HERE

Was busy creating a blog for the http://www.ndisb.com/ ADSR - Amazing Digi-Scrapping Race. My daughter is my teammate. Woot!

http://naughtyredheadknockouts.blogspot.com/

My son Matt, came up with the name-Naughty RedHead Knockouts. I came up with the song- "Jump Into the Fire" by Harry Nilsson from the Nilsson Schmilsson CD. Our motto is "If it doesn't move...Scrap it!

Busy, busy, busy today. Also poisoned weeds with the sprayer; got a sunburn while doing it; talked to the kids via IM and also phone...started to clean up the basement; soaked my feet & shaved calluses; exercised; dinner was chili dogs on the deck!

Ya know...it's REALLY depressing when you get the Victoria's Secret FALL PREVIEW catalog in the mail. Which I got today. In the mail. The Fall Preview catalog. Geesh. It's still summer. I don't even want to think about (fall) - - shhh. Don't say it too loud!

Love ya all. Thanks for all the kind comments. Keep it real. (as Dave Chapelle would say)

1AM. Got to go to bed.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! And btw, I envy you to receive a Victoria's Secret catalog. We don't have Victoria's Secret over here :-(

Anonymous said...

Great papers, thanks for sharing!

xashee's corner said...

thank you for sharing your blues kit!! :D and for sharing a bit of your life!! it's fun getting to know you, a little day by day!! Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

Inma said...

Congratulations on entering the race and best of luck on the race :)

The papers are really beautiful, I love blue LOL, so thanks so much for them. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Règ... said...

Merci beaucoup pour toutes ces magnifiques créations.

PSharp said...

Thank you for the lovely papers.

BelindasScrapz said...

Thanks for the pick me up..an heck maybe it was the happy pills i just took nah it was your blog :) made me laugh..papers are great..its only 10 here not time for bed yet..xanax take me away hasnt worked yet lol..

Renata Pamplona said...

Thanks for your freebie, it´s cute.

And why so depressed about the catalog?

Serena said...

Thank you for this! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv

Chris