Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dangly Flowers




“TB Traveler says he was tricked into quarantine – Atlanta attorney claims he would have gone voluntarily if officials had asked.” Oh my. Our diseased TB Typhoid Mary is lying again. Obviously, the boy wants more than his share of 15 minutes of fame. Why, oh, WHY…didn’t I go to law school. I want to sue him just because he is aggravating me with his lies. He is becoming irritating. Go away TB Boy. Please. Just go away.

We were off to Bayview Daze (sorry-not a typo; it’s how they spell it) for the belated 4th of July Independence Day celebration. Food, Craft booths, and Entertainment. We went last night & according to the radio it was supposed to last until midnight but when we got there at 8PM, it was all closed up. So we will attempt to go down earlier tonight!

This is a LO from the 4th celebration. A couple of the guys got on the swings at our friends’ house. Everyone was laughing while they kicked their little feet in the air!

My new hairstylist got me a little lighter than I am really comfortable with, but I can work with it. The husband just loves it. What IS it with men and blondes? And I have to go back to talk to her on Tuesday about doing something else to it because I am just not too happy with it. (I’m SO picky) So no hair pics until I am completely satisfied!

Kelsey! 115 in Las Vegas! 101 in Spokane! It’s a tropical heatwave!
I forgot to post my Dangly Flowers. Pick them up HERE.

Interesting Sites! See below for my Visual DNA. Go to the site http://imagini.net/ to see how you compare to others! Also www.intrinsiconline.com which is a beautiful site for inspiration and while you are there...send a FREE e-card to a friend! Cheer somebody up for the day!


12 comments:

kaciia said...

Thank you for sharing. Love your freebies :o))

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers - nice spin on them with the fibers - thank you so much for this very nice gift!

Maria said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie! Your post has been added to the list of freebies at digifree.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Your dangly flowers are really cute. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That sites Imagini is neat! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer

Joanna said...

Thank you for the pretty flowers.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your awesome freebies!!!!!!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for the dangling flowers and the other links. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for your wonderful gifts!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the dangling flowers. Those are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers! What a great accent to any page! Thank you! :)

PSharp said...

Thank you for the pretty flowers.