Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yakking

Boring day. Cloudy...cold.


<---- Isn't this pretty?

*No, Kelsey. I was neither drunk nor drugged when I made this. I am designing some Alphas and this will be the basis on which they are made. Kinda colorful and spring-like.

Greg ran around with Joe today (it seems to be a "guy" thing to have to run around with a buddy! They ran down to Bayview where Isabelle got to play with another dog...and Joe had to give a heavy equipment work bid for some people who live down there. Greg stopped in Spirit Lake to pick up the parts to repair the dryer as the vent had become dislodged and was spewing dryer fuzz everywhere in the laundry room.

While they were gone, I moved the washer & dryer out, and cleaned the vent along with everything around the dryer. Then...vacuumed and wiped/scrubbed everything down. What a mess. But it is cleaner than clean now! When he returned home from getting the dryer parts, Greg then repaired the dryer vent that had become smashed and was exhausting all the mess into the room. Now I can sleep at night without being afraid that it would catch on fire. What a load of worry off my mind.

The dryer is already running quieter and hopefully the clothes will dryer much more quickly.

We watched CSI NY and Criminal Minds tonight.

Greg was feeling a little bit better. He has not taken a pain pill for his back lately. But he did have difficulty getting to sleep last night and kept me awake until 3AM with his chatter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom! Reread this Miss Grammar. You wrote the same thing two different ways! LOL! I'm glad daddy is feeling better. What the hell is that photo of? Were you drunk or drugged when you posted this?

Theresa said...

Hmmmm, I'm not sure I'm convinced you were sober when you made that paper. but, it'll be interesting to see what you alpha looks like!