Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Grandma Nordman


Yeah. A real german name. She died when I was just a baby. But my mother has a few pictures of my maternal grandmother holding me.

Within her momentos are some advertisements wherein she "painted" over top of them. I tried to play around with some pictures today to duplicate some of her efforts. When I was a child, I used to look at her drawings and squint. They were very beautiful. So this flower is dedicated to my Gran Nordman.

The temperature was a balmy 40 degrees here today. This is that messy time of year where everything is muddy, melting, and dirty. We ran Greg into his physical therapy today, then did a little shopping for Valentine's Day Presents for a certain someone. Hope they get to the UK in time for the 14th...

Tonight is an exciting night of television watching; Criminal Minds followed by CSI-NY!

No comments: