Saturday, February 17, 2007

Spam

The Spam in my email has risen exponentially. Each day adds more that I need to dispose of into the trash. It started just after the first of February.

It has been a boring few days here since Valentine's day; I finished up designing some more freebies that I will donate and yesterday started on some beautiful wire freebies.

Greg has been in an extensive amount of pain since his last injection. This is entirely normal, but should even out after today. Hopefully he will find that his back is doing better.

The new Roomba worked its little wheels off yesterday. It is SO entertaining to just stand there and watch the little robot run around the floor. He is pretty quiet.

When I talked to my daughter on the day after her birthday, she told me that her computer had crashed on her birthday. How horrible. Of all days to die...she will not be able to scrap, has lost many pictures, and is unable to blog. So until she gets it working again, I will just have to call her. With her computer on the fritz, we are unable to communicate electronically. No MSN Messenger, No E-mail, No Blog, No Video-Cam. No Hello.We are stuck with phone or letter. Just like in the vintage days before the advent of computers.

Perhaps it is the depressing time of February, post Valentine's day, post the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race, post Christmas...that I find I am in a rut of digital scrapping. Yesterday was warm and the sun was shining, but there was still no inspiration.

Thank you Jilly, for the card. I got it in the mail the other day. It really cheered me up. You are amazing for a friend I have never met, either! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day, too.

1 comment:

*~*Jill*~* said...

Uh - Wait? I get thrown in with spam? Geez ;)
Glad you enjoyed the card!!! Your designing is ROCKIN', lady