Sunday, February 11, 2007

Guest Designer

Designing on the Edge is a guest designer at www.NDISB.com; as I do not wish to enter the retail sales game at this time, I am merely doing it for fun; not profit.

My pins are being given away as a promo this month.

And I am working on something fun next. I really don't think it has been done before, so I won't give you any hints at all.

It is so difficult to scrap and design at the same time. No extra time at all.

But I have ideas floating around in my head. And it will be fun to try to get them down.

Called the baby so that I could talk to her while she was still 21 years old...Her birthday is on VALENTINE'S DAY! She is getting so old that I forget what it was like holding her in my arms when she only weighed 6 pounds. While we had her on the long-distance phone call; I let her daddy talk to her, also. They yakked for quite a while.

After the phone call, I decided to exercise on the elliptical upstairs in the loft for a while. And while I was sweating, I looked out the front windows and saw...MOOSE!

Racing down the stairs, I yelled for Greg to look; and Isabelle came to the sliding glass doors to peer out with us. The moose ambled through the woods, then took her sweet time to find the salt lick. She stayed out there for over 2 hours. What a great place we live in.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Mattea was originally due on Valentine's day but they changed it to February 17 at some point along the way and she arrived on the 18th. None of that really matters though. What matters is that Designs on the Edge rocks!! I've seen a sneak peak of what's next and it's totally unique!

Mellykat said...

Awesome moose picture!
We get 'em here too...
Mellykat :)