Tuesday, February 13, 2007

designing on the edge & HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY

As I am relatively lazy and don't have the design "drive" to compete with so many talented digi-designers out there...plus I don't like to spread the word-I am not into "selling"; though it is fun to create some different things.

So for fun and not profit at this time, I have designed some things. The name I came up with can be traced back to TaniaJPS - she told me I create "edgy" LOs; thus...designing on the edge.

My very first FREEBIE is in celebration of February 14; Valentine's Day. That day of the year that men dread alongside birthdays and Christmas.

These distinctive puffy hearts have a subtle pattern on them. They come in 9 different bright colors.
You can download them free here...have a heart

Today is the last day that my baby spent at 21 years old. Tomorrow, Valentine's Day, she will turn 22. Now...you have to remember...I was ONLY 4 years old when I had her! ROFL.

She is in the UK right now as her husband is stationed in the US AirForce. So I can't just nip over there to take her out to lunch. But she did get 2 boxes from us; and I gave her digi-gift certificates; plus $. Money is always good~

I LOVE YOU KELSEY. HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS THE BEST YET.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to her. Wishing her loads of luck and happiness. Happy Valentine's Day to you. Enjoy.
Peep into my blog on friendship greeting cards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and friendly tips.

Anonymous said...

What cute hearts! Thank you for sharing :)