Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Snew


It snewed and snewed, and when it could snew no more, it snewed some more!

Yippee! We got another 10 inches of snow! Let me see. 18+10 = 28 INCHES OF SNOW! In just the last couple days! Horrible!

The flakes coming down were SO big this morning, I thought they were gonna put my eye out!

Greg ran out with Joe to help plow snow. I probably won't see him until late tonight as it is STILL coming down.

In other news, Greg got a second gallon of milk down at Little Town Market that was soured before the "sell-by-date"; so I called a very nice woman at the FDA to lodge a complaint. Camille was very nice and took my information. We chatted on the phone for a while like old friends. She was going to call the store, and the distributor-Western Family. Ugh. Twice in the last 2 days, I have drunk sour milk. I can't scrape that taste off my tongue with a bristle brush. I get nauseated even thinking about it.

Last night, while sleeping on his left side, he got a Wedgie --

No comments: