Sunday, January 14, 2007

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?


Theresa's ATC {--


My ATC --}















Here it is Sunday and my last post was on Thursday? How did that happen?

What has happened since then?

There's that Alzheimer's for you again...

well. I got my entry for the ADSR Challenge #4 completed. The challenge was to create an ATC (artist trading card).That was a fun project.




Then Greg went to the doctor on Friday. I stayed home and worked on digi-scrappin' projects, cleaned house, soaked my feet, and made cookies.

Saturday was bitterly cold, so Greg stayed home and played on the internet. I couldn't get him off it.

In regard to the title of this blog, I just remembered that Kelsey used to watch this show religiously after school. It was presented on PBS and was quite interesting.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

You're just trying to rub in the big San Diego loss yesterday. Admit it. you're like that. Ooo, can I soak my feet too? That sounds heavenly!