Friday, January 19, 2007

Oh Yeah. I'm Good.

OK. I just about busted a gut making this one. It was SO fun. The ADSR Challenge #6 was to exchange photos and scrap them.

When T.H. emailed me that picture, I knew IMMEDIATELY what I was going to do!

I got the inspiration from my Far Side calendar. Gary Larson can make me laugh No.Matter.What.

As Theresa's team fell in defeat, she burnt her tickets to the game "in effigy" according to her email. So I couldn't resist putting some fake burnt tickets into the LO.

And NO Kelsey (or the husband of the kid in the bunny suit...) I am NOT 14. There you go with that Math again. You are SO Math-challenged.

In my previous post...I said I was 4 years old when YOU were born. 4 + 22* = 26. Therefore, I am TWENTY-SIX YEARS OLD.

*since you will be 22 in about 25 days.

PS-Matt had BETTER agree with me when I lie about my age if he wants to stay on my good side!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

This literally made me LOL! E too. You totally rocked this layout!