Thursday, January 11, 2007

Frozen Fish Sticks


My poor fish were frozen this morning when I went to feed them. Literally. They were swimming beneath 1 inch of solid ice. It was very cold last night and obviously their tank filtration & bubbler could not keep up. We immediately doused them in warmer water after axing the ice off the top.

I made breakfast for Greg today; pancakes, sausage, eggs, toast, oj & milk. The dog got some, too.

Greg made stuffed peppers, an Irish stew, and an Italian meat sauce. Yum. The house smelled wonderful today.

I packaged some very late Christmas presents, sorry guys. But consider 'it's the thought that counts'.

While reading my baby's blog, I noticed that she has failed to follow through with her New Year's resolution. Don't get over-stressessed on New Year's Resolutions. The statistics are very low for anybody actually following through with them by the end of January. However, I am happy to report that I am doing 60-90 minutes per day on my Elliptical, even tho I did not RESOLVE that with the New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pot looks like it's full of vomit. I'm sure it smelled and tasted better than it looks though. Daddy is a good cook.
I'm glad to hear about your dedication to the elliptical. I told you those things are great!

Theresa said...

Good thing I read your whole blog. At first glance, I thought that was fish stew. Glad to hear the fish survived to freeze another day and that it was sausage in the pan and not frozen seafood.