Friday, January 19, 2007

Never Too Early For a Count-Down

Only 25 days...until KRL-N turns TWENTY TWO. Wow. She is almost middle-aged! Three more years and she will be 25! Then she will be a quarter-of-a-century old.

Can you imagine? It was only the other day when she was a little girl.

It was quite a commemoration to my husband and myself when we realized that we had been living with each other longer than we lived with our parents.

Oh. By the way. Remember that I had KRL when I was only 4 years old. That makes me 26...

I really try to make her birthday celebrations "different" as she was born on Valentine's Day, I don't want her to feel like her birthday is any less important. So I have tried to incorporate the theme, because to me, she was the best Valentine's gift I ever received. Yes. Even better than the diamond necklaces, rings, earrings. Even better than chocolate.

So maybe this year it will be the 14 days of Valentine's. 14 Days of Presents. Yeah. That sounds good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt says "You're not 14."
Why the bunny suit mom? Really? Why? Matt had to point and laugh. "Ha! You're like the kid on A Christmas Story! Ha!"

Theresa said...

LOL! That's so freaking funny. Sorry Kelsey, i can't help but laugh too.

Also? Mattea and K are only 4 days apart. Mattea was born on February 18.