Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ooops~


Well, I should have read the fine print on my prescription bottle. When I was very proud of having gotten a scrap page done today, I hurried eagerly to share it with my husband...who proceeded to look at me as if I had lost my mind.

Drugs can cause false memories. Maybe they cause utter chaos in my brain. Whatever, I think they stirred when they should have shaken.

Sorry Kelsey. This is NOT your great-grandma Bauer, it is your great-grandma Lehnen. I think she probably only held you this one time...that is why they had a picture of it. She never whispered in your ear and I doubt you laughed or giggled while she held you. She was a distant, unusually cold woman. In this picture, you almost look like you were going to cry. We have NO idea when your great-grandma Lehnen died.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - then totally disregard my comment at ndisb about this lady being a special woman. Still - a very nice LO you did! :)

~shakes my head and mutters... crazy pill popping people~

Theresa said...

LOL, Jill!! i love scrap pages on drugs. Bob should do more for purely entertainment value. if it amuses me, it is good.