Thursday, January 25, 2007

Life With The Luebners...A Reality Show

Just recently, a friend posted a comment on my blog.

" I hope we can be you "when we grow up" because you really are an awesome person and a great couple!"

So I can just see this couple when they are all grown up. Shawna scrapping the kids in college via a virtual reality medium between complaining about the grey hair & new wrinkle she saw reflected in the mirror that morning, and George sitting on the couch with a bad back, farting while making comments about the new show...CSI Mars..."gee honey, see how the weightlessness of space fails to sensitize fingerprints?"

Cuz that is what my life is like.


hmmm. 9 Things That Make Me Happy This Very Moment
1. a clean house
2. bedtime is only 5 hours away
3. looking forward to another Yahztee game pitted against my hubby
4. i loved hearing my baby's voice on the phone today (she called unexpectedly!)
5. the sound of my husband's truck pulling in the driveway
6. the unlimited love of my puppy dog
7. my hot latte
8. toning up on my elliptical
9. my husband's kiss

3 comments:

TaniaJPS said...

I just needed to let you know that in response to your post at my blog, I:

1. was not thinking about you sexually. (I don't bat for that team either. :)) ;)
2. was not thinking about you angrily, I was thinking about you creatively. For example:

You have that blinkie with the skulls and blood and stuff? And you get real edgy sometimes? Well, I tried to channel that and was hence, "thinking of you" the whole time. :)

Anonymous said...

You can hide behind a moment in time when you're feeling a little restless and in a rut. I however have read through your entire blog and have a bigger picture of your life, so you can't fool me with this little attempt at painting your reality as you see it right now.

I've seen how you talk with people and the joy and fascination you have with meeting wonderfully interesting people while riding on the train. You are a free spirit with a love for others and for life.

So yeah, it's be nice to be the cool couple like Bob and Greg. Farts and all. We'll just learn to fart in style like you guys do.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was annoying you talking so much. Then, Matt thought he'd talked Dad's ear off last night, and he didn't even get to tell him about what he learned at the auto hobby shop. He was kinda bummed about that. We miss you both. Only 16 months before we're home for a vist. Ugh! 16 months?!? Stupid Air Force.