Tuesday, January 23, 2007

And They're OFF!

ADSR #7 has already been posted. So I started on it today. It will be exciting to work on a template/sketch. It is being hosted by http://www.thedigiboutique.com

I was unable to get into the NDISB forums at all yesterday. The day before we had intermittent internet satellite. It was SO cloudy and dreary.

I am tired of winter already. And what? We have 3 more months of it? I need spring.

Theresa's entry for ADSR #6 was wonderful. It was very uplifting to read what she journaled on the layout. Lifting my spirits and enriching my soul. Somebody that has never even met me or my husband can do something like this. It just amazes me. I was lolling in the doldrums regarding a bad aspect of my life when I came across this Layout. I just can't express what it means to me.

Journaling

"Some people were just meant to be. You know it the moment you meet them. Although I’ve not met Bob and Greg personally, I feel I know Bob as well as anyone I’ve met face-to-face. And it’s clear to me that she and Greg belong together! Just reading her blog you can tell how devoted she is to him. And she is such an amazing, warm, giving, and funny woman, that he’d have to be completely insane not to feel the same way about her. And since I’ve never seen anything on her blog about Greg being insane, it’s safe to assume he’s crazy about her. They were just meant to be"

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Awww, Bob! I got little tears in my eyes reading how much this meant to you. And really, I was just doing my assignment. Last minute at that. It warms my heart to know it lifted your spirits.

Hang in there, blue skies are on the horizon. And really, a vacation is in order. Why wait until Spring to see the sun. Come to San Diego ANY time!

TaniaJPS said...

LOL!!! I actually LOVE the rapport that you two have - so it's neat to watch it unfold as the two of you race together! Honestly, that is totally wonderful journaling on the layout, Bob. I agree! And it's funny that T said she would go rooting around your blog looking to see if he had every been seen or heard to be crazy or act crazy...love it!

So, yeah. OH! say! I made this kit, Bob - called Angry. I thought of you the ENTIRE time I made it. No joke! It's free at my blog right now and I'll have it up at NDISB shortly.

Anonymous said...

Bob! After meeting Greg and You for a short time, I have to agree, you two were made for eachother!

I love to read your blog and watch your posts and just see what an incredible person you and your husband are, I hope we can be you "when we grow up" because you really are an awesome person and a great couple!

Theresa said...

Bob!! Go check out Challenge #8!! I swear, it was developed specifically for YOU!