Tuesday, March 27, 2018

VISIT TO THE DOCTOR

MONDAY
3-26-2018

Got up and made eggs for hubby & dogs.

Hubby fed eggs to dogs. I made latte for hubby.

Hubby forgot shocks in his truck and forgot to pick up check at Clyde's Auto Body.

I got ready and drove to Charles' to pick up check.

Then I drove to CDA and washed the Jeep at Metro Express. I was early for my Dr appt.

I went to Dr and checked in at 8:40AM. Had to wait until 9:15 to be called in for my appointment. I hate waiting in Dr offices.

Nurse was rude and did not want to listen to my symptoms. Said I had only scheduled appointment for "pain in back".

Dr came in to see me. He requested X-rays. Technician came to get me for X-rays.

Nothing came up on X-rays, Dr prescribed muscle relaxants.

I was frustrated because I KNOW that it is not a muscle that is the problem. The pain is deep inside. Making it difficult to sleep & difficult to breathe.

I drove to Walmart and got groceries. Then drove to Rathdrum and got cat food at Ace Hardware. Picked up a Jitterz latte.

Drove to Columbia Bank and deposited check.

Drove to Rathdrum Drug and got prescription. Shopped at Dollar Store while prescription was being filled.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. I was exhausted.

Fed cats. Did laundry and dishes.

Took a nap on couch. Passed out. Drugs are horrible.

Hubby got home quite late. Around 8:30PM. He had dinner.

We went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: