Thursday, March 29, 2018

GOT NAILS DONE

WEDNESDAY
3-28-2018

The sun was out today, but it was still chilly.

Got up and made egg sandwich for hubby and a latte.

He had to leave quickly because he forgot to turn on his alarm.

I did laundry & dishes.

I took a nap in the morning. SO exhausted.

Then did some bookwork.

Took another nap in the afternoon because I just could not get going.

Went to get my nails done at 3:30. Drove in to Hayden and was there early.

It took SO long. I was out of there by 5:30.

Stopped to get fuel at Lancaster gas station. Really difficult pumps.

Drove home and hubby had already gotten out a motorhome and a 30 foot camper.

He picked up some stuff at the shop and came home.

We took the dogs for a walk at the school in Spirit Lake.

Hubby and I went to eat dinner at Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant.

Stopped at Miller's to get tuna for cats.

Drove home.

Hubby fed cats tuna.

He  had to clean up mouse turds under the sink.

Cats are not doing a good job of finding mice.

Went to bed after watching The Americans.

Hubby stayed up to watch his Auto shows. 


No comments: