Friday, March 02, 2018

PLEASE, NO MORE SNOW!

FRIDAY
3-2-2018

I got up at 5AM to potty, then slept on the sofa for a while because I was too tired to go upstairs to bed.

Then up at 6AM because it was cold. I snuggled with hubby and Wilson.

At 7:30AM, we got up. Hubby made breakfast. I made lattes.

It was lightly snowing outside.

I did laundry and put clothes away.

I did dishes and put them away.

Hubby was still making his bean soup.

We watched Shaun The Sheep, Train Travel, and Vintage Toy Ads on Amazon Prime.

Hubby stayed home all day.

We shoveled snow.

Hubby watched Automotive shows. Hubby elevated his foot as it was hurting today.

Hubby went down to the shop to get mail.

Vacuumed the basement. Cleaned out cat litter.

I made lasagne.

We watched the whole movie of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, then we watched the new show of Alienist, and finally a few episodes of Schitt's Creek.

Went to bed at 10PM.








No comments: