Monday, March 12, 2018

MORE PUYALLUP WEEKEND.



SUNDAY
3-12-2018

Got up at 8AM.

Pushed all the clocks forward 1 hour for Daylight Savings Time.

Made eggs for the dogs. Wilson was more willing to eat his fair share of the eggs when I put it on a plate and cut it up into little pieces for him. Ben was nice enough to sit and eat his when I fed him with a fork.

I did laundry & dishes.
Rattler Sitting With Me
Captain Plays With His Blanket 
 
Drank green tea all day long to day to make my stomach feel better. I think I need to cut out the coffee.

Watched movies on TV.
Very Warm Today

Washed the cat beds.

Hubby got home about 11PM. I was surprised that he made such good time from Puyallup.

The dogs were overwhelmed that he was back. They barked & whined.

We talked on the sofa for a while.

Went to bed at Midnight.

No comments: