Tuesday, March 20, 2018

STILL HONKING & TURKS RETURN

TUESDAY
3-20-2018

I got at 2AM and slept on the couch until 4AM. Got up and joined hubby in bed again. I was freezing.

Wilson is still honking. He slept most of the night, but woke up honking again.

I made eggs for dogs, egg sandwich for hubby. Made latte for hubby.

He took off for work at 6:50AM.

I fed the dogs, gave Wilson a couple cough pills.

I am tired, nauseous, and my right side in the back hurts.

Called Vet today and get the Steroid pills for Wilson.

I need to call Dr and make appointment for my back pain.

Turkeys came running from the road. Counted 29 of them. Plus the 4 that were ostracized.

 29 Turks
 4 More Turks
I put away laundry, put away dishes.

Drove down later to get mail. Nothing but one piece of junk mail.

At 1:30PM, I drove to the Northwoods Vet and picked up the Steroid medicine for Wilson.

Hubby got home around 5PM. It was nice and warm today. Sun was shining and I had the doors open for a little while.

Hubby took a brief nap on the sofa.

 Wilson Shares Dog Bed with Joey
 Tired Joey

Then we took the dogs to Farragut Park and walked 2 miles with them around the horse side of the park. The park still has the gates closed, but we parked outside and walked on the road.

Snow Pantaloons are still on the mountain

Came back to Athol and hubby turned in his winning $3 from Lottery and got a new one at Lil Town Market.

At home, hubby had dinner.

We watched TV for a while. Went to bed.

Wilson is doing much better with his honking since getting the Steroid medicine.





No comments: