Wednesday, March 21, 2018

ANOTHER DREARY, COLD DAY

WEDNESDAY
3-21-2018

I woke up at 5AM, went to potty and fell asleep on the sofa downstairs.

Hubby up at 6AM to get dressed and woke me up.

I made latte & breakfast eggs.

Hubby fed eggs to dogs. I made egg sandwich for hubby. Also fixed a lunch meatloaf sandwich for him.

He left at 6:50AM after watching a brief episode of Shaun The Sheep. He really loves that show.

It was only 28 degrees this morning. Cat water outside was frozen.

We saw Duane getting his truck down at the shop. He had not been in to work for Monday and Tuesday.

Put out grain for the turkeys.

I took a nap on the sofa while watching Wallander.

Put away clean clothes & dishes.

Went to get the mail at noon.

 Wilson


Went down to get money in the mail for RMOR.

Played with the dogs.

Did bookwork.

Hubby went to Winco and wanted grocery list which I texted to him.

Hubby stopped at Papa Murphy's to get a chicken garlic pizza.

He got home and we baked pizza in oven.

Then we watched Sherlock Holmes; Game of Shadows for a while.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: