Friday, March 16, 2018

END OF DISABILITY

MARCH 16 2018
FRIDAY

Got up with a headache again.

Wilson had woken me at 3AM to climb into bed, but he only slept with us 5 minutes, then went back to sleep with Ben in the other bedroom.

I could not sleep after that. Finally fell asleep around 7AM. Hubby woke me up at 7:30AM.

I made latte for him.

We researched customer on Quickbooks because customer is coming next week to get warranty work done.

Today is hubby's last day of disability for 6 months. He will be going back to work on Monday.

I did laundry, dishes. Vacuumed. 

Had a trespasser on the property about 1:45PM. I got his license. Will talk to hubby and see if we need to call police.

Hubby got home at 6PM. He brought the Dually. Left the trailer with stuff loaded on it from Puyallup down at the Post Falls shop.

Ate dinner.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: