Friday, March 09, 2018

BOOKWORK, RAIN, SUN

FRIDAY
3-9-2018

Got up and made lattes. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

The sun was partially shining. Turned on heat to get it warm in the house.

Hubby left in the Dodge to go down to the Post Falls shop. I called him and told him that I would take him in the Jeep so that he would not have to leave a vehicle in the shop down there.

He returned to pick me up.

Drove Hubby to the Post Falls shop. We stopped at Jitterz in Rathdrum to get latte.

Dropped hubby off and he worked on trucks down at the shop today. Also got Dually ready to go for Puyallup Swap Meet Trip tomorrow.

I did bookwork.

Started laundry and dishes.

Worked outside to break up snow on the driveway for quite a while. The sun was shining and it was quite warm. Zim helped me clean up snow.

Hubby got home at 4PM and we drove to Rathdrum with the Dogs in the Dodge. Walked the Dogs at the High School there. Lots of students petted Ben.

We picked up groceries at Super One then drove home.

Unloaded groceries at home.

Made dinner and watched Silicon Valley.

Heard coyotes yelling outside, Ben was barking at something outside.

One of the striped cats was outside and when I went outside to check on him, I saw a cat running down the driveway that looked like Koda. I left food & water out for it.

Closed doggy door so the kitties would stay inside tonight.

Zim was outside so I had to find him at 10PM.

We went to bed. Hubby has to get up early tomorrow.

No comments: