Tuesday, March 27, 2018

DREARY DAY SPRING BREAK

SPRING BREAK THIS WEEK

TUESDAY
3-27-2018

Hubby woke up late. He had accidentally turned off his alarm.

Got up and made egg sandwich for him. Made latte for him.

He left very quickly.

I fed the dogs. Then I cleaned kitchen.

Started laundry & dishes.

Put away clean dishes & laundry.

Took a nap.

At Noon, I paid bills online.

Stupid kids living behind us RODE ON THEIR MOTORCYCLES ALL DAY. Rrrr, Rrrrr, Rrrrr all fucking day long.

It was dark, depressing, wet, and dreary outside. I hate this weather. We never see the sun anymore.

The pills were not working and only made me sleepy, so I am not taking them.

Turkeys visited at Noon.

I took garbage out. Refilled the cat litter.

Took fresh cat food & water outside for cats.

Fed & cleaned dogs food & water.

Hubby got home REALLY late after working at the Post Falls shop all night after working a full day at Frontier.


No comments: