Saturday, March 17, 2018

COLD, DARK DAY

SATURDAY
MARCH 17 2018
ST PATRICKS DAY

Hubby woke me up at 6:30AM. He lied and said it was 7:30AM.

I dreamt about school shooting all night long. It was awful. Tried to wake myself up, but could not.

Got up and made hubby a latte.

He had already fed cats tuna and made eggs for the dogs.

He left to go down to the Post Falls shop at 7:30AM.

I watched a show on Amazon Prime called Godforsaken.

Hubby called at 9AM and asked to have an invoice. I worked up the invoice on Quickbooks for him.

I tried to take a nap later in the afternoon while watching re-runs of 30 Rock.

Hubby came home at 2PM and brought Beebo along with a Jitterz latte for me.

Beebo stayed home with us today while KR was at work.

 Beebo Visits
 Beebo Bone-Cracking

Hubby had lunch and then painted some parts at the shop. He took parts over to Charles and took Ben, the dog with him in the Dually.

Hubby returned and we played with Beebo for a while outside on the deck.

Watched automotive TV shows with hubby.

He fell asleep on the sofa.

We had dinner. Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: