Tuesday, March 13, 2018

ANOTHER TIRING DAY

TUESDAY
3-13-2018

I got up to potty at 6AM due to Day Light Savings Time. Then collapsed on the Sofa. Hubby covered me up with a blanket. I slept again until 10AM.

Made latte for hubby. He was watching All Girls Garage.

Hubby fixed the French doors that were sticking and would not open.

I made another latte for hubby.

Started laundry. Made Ben's bed. Brought down a blanket from Ben's bed to wash. Started the dishwasher.

Watched the rest of Sneaky Pete on Amazon Prime.

Took the dogs for a walk at 4PM down on East Riley Loop. Ran into the woman and man walking down there again.

Came back and hubby baked the meatloaf. But he put in stewed tomatoes from a can and I hate tomatoes.

So he drove to Spirit Lake and picked up more hamburger to make a meatloaf for me.

We watched the WORST MOVIE EVER-In The Cold Light of Day. Awful, Boring, Disgusting movie. Sigourney Weaver and Bruce Willis just need to QUIT MAKING MOVIES. PLEASE, QUIT MAKING MOVIES. RETIRE.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: