Sunday, April 09, 2017

SUNDAY KR RETURNS FROM MISSOULA

SUNDAY
4-9-2017

Bravo kept me awake most of the night by crying by the bed. I put him up on the bed, but he got down. Grandma is just not as good as Mommy.

I got up at 7:40.

Hubby had texted me that they were leaving after breakfast.

Made eggs for the dogs.

Made coffee for me. I ate eggs.

Had to fix tuna for kitties as we are out of cat food. Picked up cat litter.

Vacuumed the house. Did 2 loads of laundry. Did dishes.

Dumped garbage. Cleaned out the vacuum cleaner.

Made breakfast egg bake. 

breakfast egg bake


KR got here at 12:30. She brought Cold Press coffees from Starbucks that I had ordered.

She talked to me about her date.

At 2PM, KR left with Beebo. She gave me a ride down to the mailbox so I could pick up Saturday's mail.

I noticed that there is garbage all over our yard that needs to be picked up.

Hubby got home at 4:30PM.

He had a quick snack of baked egg casserole and then we took the dogs to the Park for a dog walk. It was sunny, but the wind was cold.

Drove down to the dock to look at the lake. Saw 9 deer in the park.

Came back and picked up milk at Lil Town Market.

Made spaghetti for dinner at home.

No comments: