Sunday, April 16, 2017



Got up and cleaned cat litter.

Made latte for hubby. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

We took the dogs in the Dually and went down to pick up KR. Went to park in Post Falls for a dog walk. KR's legs were bothering her because she had done too many squats before. We had to take it easy. Wilson & Beebo pooped and I had brought bags to pick up the poo.

Dropped KR off at home.

We drove over to Spaulding in Spokane to pick up parts. Hubby was inside for over an hour. The dogs and I waited outside.

Finally left and drove to Walmart in Post Falls to pick up groceries. We got an easter bucket and plastic eggs for KR to find tomorrow.

Drove home.

Sat on the couch. Hubby took a nap.

We watched TV. Went to bed early around 10PM.


Got up and cleaned up cat litter.

Made eggs for dogs. I made latte & french toast for me & hubby.

We packed up eggs (with money) in Jeep. Also packed up all the fruit we purchased for KR.

Drove to CDA to wash Jeep, but stupid Metro Express was closed on Easter. Assholes.

Then we drove to Post Falls. Got gasoline and washed Jeep at Gas station. The car wash did not clean the Jeep. Waste of $9.

Drove to Jitterz and waited in line behind 5 cars. The girl did not write our drink order down and got it all wrong. Hubby & KR's were TOO sweet. I ordered WHITE coffee and got regular dark roast instead.

At KR's home, we hid the eggs while she was upstairs hanging up clothes. I put one of the washing machine cleaners in her machine and started it.

KR came down and found all the money. She found $58 in eggs. Also gave her earrings, bananas, apples, kiwi, pineapple, oranges, lemon & lime in a basket.

We left at 11:45. Stopped at Super One to get groceries. Still forgot scotch tape & bathroom spray.

At home, unloaded everything. Put spiral cut ham & sweet potatoes in the oven.

Hubby put the power washer on the bottom of the deck. Cleaned out the deck from all the crap.

He emptied the deer grain. He put together the blocks again around one of the trees.

I picked up the garbage along the highway. By the time I was finished, I was hurting badly. Took off all my clothes, took a shower. Sat down to rest.

Brought the grille thru the house with hubby and put it out on the front deck.

The ham came out DRY. So instead, we canceled dinner with KR.

We watched TV and went to bed early.

No comments: