Monday, April 10, 2017

SNOW

APRIL 10 2017
MONDAY

Hubby did not wake me up this morning. I was sleeping like the dead when Wilson came and jumped on the bed. Then the kittens started jumping on the bed to wake me up.

I got up, fed the dogs some breakfast ham. Made a latte.

Hubby had already left for work.

At 8:30, it started snowing. Got about 2-3" of snow. Yuck. I hate Idaho winters. They last all summer.

Did laundry. Did dishes.

Vacuumed the basement while cleaning up cat poo.

Cats got into my closet and took naps.

IT SNOWED 3 INCHES. THEN IT HAILED. THEN IT RAINED. 

TODAY WAS HORRIBLY COLD.

Hubby got home after work. He had to go back down to Lil Town Market to get milk & bread.

Hubby got me a bird house trailer to remind me of when we lived in a trailer on the property.

We watched TV, reruns of Cash Cab. Hubby ate dinner.

We went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: