Wednesday, February 22, 2017

NOT THURSDAY

WEDNESDAY
2-22-2017

Got up and made breakfast sandwich and latte for hubby.

While we were hugging, Ben went out the open door. He ran down to the shop.

Hubby fed the moose with corn grain & hay. We have to get more apples & pears tonight.

He left for work and took my Jeep today.

Made coffee for myself.

Started laundry & dishes.

Fed the cats tuna and cleaned up their litter.

Ordered more Young Living oils & adapter.

Seems like I have been a whole day off this week as hubby informed me it is Wednesday and not Thursday!

When he came home, he scarfed some leftover pizza down and then we went to Rathdrum in my Jeep to get groceries at Super One.

Then we drove home again. Unloaded groceries. No moose.

I was exhausted. We watched Schitt's Creek, Hubby fell asleep on the couch. I took a bath and we went to bed.



No comments: