Tuesday, February 21, 2017

MORE SNOW

TUESDAY
2-21-2017

ALREADY SNOWING OUTSIDE

Got up and made breakfast sandwich and latte for hubby.

He left and I fed dogs some meat, Bud got his painkiller pill.

Fed cats tuna and cleaned up their litter.

I made coffee for myself.

Did the dishes and laundry.

It snowed all day long. Lots of sleet, too. Rain. Winter will never stop.

I took a nap early in the day. Could not keep my eyes open.

Put Ben's clean pillowcases on his bed. Put away laundry.

Hubby got home at 5PM.

He shoveled off the decks. He made dinner from leftovers. We watched TV. Taboo was on tonight.

No moose tonight. We are only feeding him every other day. I want him to walk around instead of sleeping at our home all the time.

I cleaned up the cat litter. We went to bed.



No comments: