Sunday, February 26, 2017

SNOWING

FRIDAY
FEBRUARY 24, 2016

Got up and made latte & breakfast sandwich for hubby.

Hubby drove my Jeep today.

I cleaned up house. Can't pay bills until the first of the month.

Took a nap later after taking some ibuprofen for my knee.

Hubby got home early. We loaded up in the Dually with the trailer to drive up to Sandpoint to pick up a truck.

We had to wait 20 minutes for traffic jam at the Longbridge. There was an accident. Some truck had rear-ended another vehicle.

Finally got past the long line of cars and drove to Starbucks to pick up drink for me & espresso. Ran out of Casi Cielo coffee pods.

Picked up the truck in the gas station parking lot across from Walmart.

Stopped at Jalapeno's to have dinner. It was really hot sitting across from a drunk, loud family. They finally left and it got cooler.

Took our leftovers home.

Long drive home.

Went to bed early. We were both exhausted.


SATURDAY
FEBRUARY 25, 2016

Kitties woke us up at 7:30AM.

Got up and took tuna down to kitties, cleaned up their litter. It was freezing in the basement. I turned on the heater.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs. I cleaned up the kitchen. Made lattes & breakfast for me which consisted of a bagel & sausage.

We took the dogs with us in the Dually. Hubby had to take the truck we picked up into the Post Falls shop.

Hubby dropped off the truck. Then we had to go over to Transamerica to pick up parts. I walked Wilson. It was freezing over there, with the cold wind blowing off the Spokane River. Saw some geese. Then I walked Bud. Hubby was done and drove over to pick us up. Buddy was really limping.

We drove to get latte at Starbucks, hubby laminated his paper at Fed Ex store. He parked in the parking lot and waited for me at Starbucks.

Then we drove over to KR's and picked up Beebo.

Took the dogs to the school and walked them. We stayed in the sunshine to avoid the freezing cold wind.

There was a Cheerleading competition going on at the high school and lots of cars were there. I asked one of the gentlemen who was going inside what was happening. Even a bus from Orofino!

We gave dogs water and loaded them up in the truck. Hubby wanted Best Sandwich on Government Way, so we drove over there to get Philly Cheesesteaks. Went over to Ziggy's to pick up a board for the backyard to keep dogs from escaping.

Drove home.

Hubby installed the board in the backyard.

We watched a horrible show then loaded up the Dually, unhooked the trailer and took garbage to the dump. Hubby did not want to get milk because of too many people at Lil Town, no where to park the Dually.

We drove home and KR was not going snowboarding. She wanted Beebo back. So we picked up Beebo, could not find his leash. Drove to KR's and dropped him off at 5PM.

KR & Beebo came with us to pick up hay & grain at North 40. We stopped on the way to get Starbucks at the drive-thru.

I shopped for another leash for Beebo while hubby went to look at tool boxes. I picked up a pig ear for Beebo.

We drove to Walmart in Post Falls to shop with KR. She needed light bulbs. I wanted more Walmart bagels. We also got a bunch of other stuff that hubby needed.

Drove KR home and talked to her for a while. I massaged her shoulder. Then we left and drove home. I was tired.

We got home by 9PM and it was snowing! It had already snowed about 3 inches.

Went to bed after watching a boring tv show.

3 kitties slept between my legs all night. Zim slept between us. Wilson came up later and hubby flung him on the bed. He slept with us til morning.

SUNDAY
2-26-2017

Kitties woke us up at 7:30AM.

Got up and took tuna down to kitties, cleaned up their litter. It was freezing in the basement. I turned on the heater.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs. I cleaned up the kitchen. Made lattes & breakfast for me which consisted of a bagel & sausage.

While sitting down on the couch to eat breakfast, Ben went outside to bark and bark and bark. I went outside to see if the Moose was here, but found that Wilson had escaped thru the fence panels and was in the HIGHWAY! He was barking. I heard him, but could not see him.

I yelled for hubby and he went out on the deck to call for him while I raced to get the baggie of ham to coax him back to the house. He finally came running home.

We shut the doggy door until we can get more chicken wire to put at the top of the fence so Wilson does not squeeze thru the fence.

No comments: