Tuesday, February 28, 2017

MORE SNOW

TUESDAY
2-28-2017

It was snowing last night and this morning, we woke up to about 5 inches of snow. This is getting intolerable. We need Spring. My body aches so much and needs sunshine & warmth.

I had cramps last night and was not going to get up to give hubby latte & breakfast, but the cats kept waking me up and I could not sleep late.

Made breakfast sandwich and latte for hubby.

Hubby shoveled the decks before he left. He said we had a kitty cat visitor last night. There were tiny tracks in the snow on the deck and the cat peed on the deck.

Fed the dogs. Gave Bud his painkiller. Gave tuna to cats. Cleaned up cat litter.

Put tuna and cat food outside for stray cat.

I made a latte.

Kim called. We talked for about an hour.

I took a nap at 11AM. Then did dishes & laundry. Cleaned out the vacuum containers. Put out garbage and changed garbage liners.

Hubby got home at 7PM. He had to stop at the Post Falls shop and then when he got home, he stopped at the shop here.

Hubby brought home milk and rice from Lil Town Market. I thought he was going to stop at the grocery store in Rathdrum.

I had made him Dirty Rice so that he could eat his leftover shrimp with it.

We watched the final episode of Taboo, which was pretty disappointing. Then we went to bed.




No comments: