Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WHITEY IS BETTER, ARCTIC CHILL, & BLACK HAIR

TUESDAY
11-11-2014


Got up and it was very cold this morning. Only 15 when we got up. All the mini blinds and curtains are closed so that we can keep the warmth inside. Hubby started the fireplace.

I made eggs for dogs and egg sandwich for hubby.

My stomach was a little bit upset today. I almost felt like if I did not have a yogurt & glass of milk that I was going to pass out.

After hubby left, I fed the fish. Whitey is MUCH better. He is swimming around and looks like he is OK. The cyst on his fin is still huge and we might have to put him down later, but both of them are doing fine in the warm basement. I also washed one of the rocks from their pond and their milk crate home so there was no algae on either of them. Then I put them in the pond for them.

I did laundry & dishes. There was already food left in the deer bowls, so I did not have to feed them again. I chose not to get the mail today as it was much too cold.

Hubby did 1 hour OT and then came home. He had a light snack & then went to the shop for an hour. We watched The Blacklist when he came home. Then I went to bed at 9PM. I was SO tired.

WEDNESDAY
11-12-2014

It was 11 degrees when we got up this morning. I hope people are bringing their pets inside. That is TOO cold for anything to be outside.

I made eggs for dogs and egg sandwich for hubby.

Then I started laundry & dishes are hubby left.

I got ready to go to my appointment for hair.

Picked up a latte in Rathdrum before my appointment, wanted to shop at Super 1 in Post Falls, but they were too crowded.

I got to appointment early and had to wait for girl to finish eating lunch. Then she just plopped hair color on my head instead of doing foils.

Hubby stopped by to say hello.

The color came out WAY too dark. She did not check my processing and let me process for 20 minutes!

I hate the color it is a dark chocolate red. Yuck. I wanted a strawberry blonde. She just said "it will wash out!"

Then I paid and left. Hating the color. Got a latte on the way back and picked up dog burgers at McDonalds in Rathdrum.

Fed the dogs at home.

Hubby came home about 5:15 PM. He was late.

We got changed and then went into town. Got drinks in Rathdrum, then drove thru Post Falls to NIC. Hubby picked up KFC and ate on the way. At the auditorium, we found you could not have drinks or food, so we drank our lattes down before we went inside.

It was too loud and no seating. Finally found seats. The bands were awful, it took too long to seat them. They traded seats between bands and we left because it was taking so long. For middle school children playing, it was awful. Sounded like they had not practiced at all. WHY were they taking up seats that the audience needed?

We drove to get burgers for the dogs again, stopped at Super 1 in Rathdrum to get groceries, and got home about 9PM. We watched a little tv and went to bed.







No comments: