Monday, November 17, 2014

The Start of Another Week

MONDAY
11-17-2014

Woke up with a heavy drug-induced hangover. The pills are just too druggy and make me sleep really well, but leave me with a hangover in the mornings. Difficult to swim thru the sleep to wake up.

Got up and made eggs for the dogs; egg sandwich for hubby. Used the left-over sausage pattie from breakfast yesterday.

Hubby forgot to pick up the dog food and Ben had pigged it down before we noticed. After hubby fed him his eggs, Ben threw up in the living room. So we had to clean it up. Yucky.

Hubby left for work. I started laundry & dishes.

Went on the Frontier website to update our Health, Dental & Life Insurance for the coming year. The company requires you to mark down that you DO NOT SMOKE every year. Otherwise it defaults automatically to smoking and charges you more on insurance.

I went down to get the mail by myself. Filled the deer bowls with food.

Some guy brought another boat, so I went down to the shop to help hubby re-position the boats. It is severely cold outside, but we stay and get the boats inside better. Wesley comes to get paid.

It is very dark when we are done. I come home feeling very bad. My throat is sore & I can barely move. 



No comments: