Sunday, November 16, 2014

BUSY!

SUNDAY
11-16-2014

I told hubby that I was tired of making breakfast for everybody so I stayed in bed. He made the eggs for the dogs, fed them, and cleaned up afterwards.

Then we went into Athol and ate at the former Grey Goose restaurant. It was only 8AM and nobody was there. It was also still VERY cold. We sat across from the workstation and had a very nice breakfast. Nobody recognized hubby and we actually had a nice conversation without interruption. Good restaurant coffee, too!

Eggs Benedict & Potatoes for hubby

Pancakes, Sausage, and Eggs for me


We drove back home and picked up the dogs. Hubby had the truck we were supposed to deliver into CDA on a trailer behind us. He actually went down Clagstone and forgot we were going to the park, so we drove the back way down Good Hope Road to get there. Saw a deer running thru the woods. Saw a huge coyote run across the road.

Got to the park and walked for about an hour. We got in two miles! It was so sunny & warm & nice.

Our water in the back of the Excursion was frozen so we stopped at the park ranger station and put some water in a container for the dogs. All of them were very thirsty.

Then we drove into town. Dropped off the truck. Got lattes at Jitterz. Got gasoline at Costco. Stopped at Big R for deer food and more pipe for another fish filter.

When we returned home, the guy with the other boat was at the shop. So I dropped hubby off and took the Excursion & dogs up to the house. I got out with Lil Bit and took him in the house, but the doors locked on me and I could not get the rest of them out. I panicked.

Went inside the house to make a contract for the boat guy, then took my bike & rode to the shop with it. I told hubby about locking dogs in Excursion. He suggested trying the back hatch, so I rode up again and got them out by unloading all the deer food, the fish filter, and the grain. Then crawled thru the truck & opened the doors. I put all the dogs in the house so they could get water & food.

Then I back the trailer up, unloaded the deer grain, deer food & fish filter. Afterwards, I drove the truck & trailer down to the shop. I had let the dogs out to go see daddy at the shop. Bud, Ben, & Maggie ran into the woods. They were gone for quite a while and I was getting scared they were not coming back. But pretty soon, Maggie came out of the woods, Bud ran down the drive to see me & Ben was down at the shop helping hubby put the boat into the storage unit.

After hubby was done, I walked down to the shop again because we needed to go into Athol to get milk. We did that and then came back.

Hubby wanted pasta for lunch, so he made some sauce & I boiled the vegetarian noodles. They smelled good. While that was going, we put the grille downstairs, covered the tree with burlap bags, and put together the fish filter bucket. I cleaned out the bucket, bucket lid, and fake plants while hubby put together all the pieces for the bucket. We got it hooked up and going! No more fishy smells.

When all that was done, hubby came upstairs and finished his pasta. He said it was 5 Star quality food. I did not try it because it was too spicy.

Then he installed the new spotlight outside over the French doors so that we can see the dogs.

Both of us were exhausted by this time. So we sat down and watched a movie while waiting for The Walking Dead. Then watched Talking Dead and The Good Wife. Hubby kept nodding off the whole time we were watching tv. Went to bed. SO tired.

No comments: