Friday, November 07, 2014

THANK GOODNESS IT IS FRIDAY

friday
11-7-2014

Got up and made eggs for dogs including Bravo. Had to shut him in the bathroom to eat his separately because he pigs up food. Hubby fed Ben in the back room.

Hubby left with the egg sandwich I made him. He unloaded the deer food at the front patio while I fed the deer.

Hubby helped me bring up the elliptical from the basement.

After he left, I started laundry & dishes.

Then I made coffee for myself.

Paid bills for hubby and mailed them. Rode my bike down with Bud & Bravo. They loved running into the woods!

I did 1 hour on my elliptical.

I also got on the MINTED website and made our Xmas cards for this year.

Hubby called me and said we would have to go to Post Falls to pick up parts so I got make up on and got dressed. By the time he got home, he said they did not have the parts, so he changed into his PJs and stayed home the rest of the night.

I went to bed at 10:00 because I was exhausted.


No comments: