Saturday, November 08, 2014

HUNTERS IN THE PARK

SATURDAY
11-8-2014

I had a really vivid dream last night about living in a huge home with an indoor pool and hot tub. I started describing this dream to hubby as soon as I woke up. Got up at 7:30 and made breakfast eggs for dogs; made breakfast sandwich for hubby.

We stopped to get hubby an eggnog latte, then took dogs to park to walk. We were walking on the road to the museum when I told hubby that probably somebody will drive down the road. Then a truck with two asshole bow hunters came driving by! Instead of walking around the park trying to find a deer, they were lazy asses that were driving! After they drove by, we encountered a woman that had parked on the road right in front of us and was walking her gigantic black poodle. She finally left and we then were passed by the park ranger! All of this at 8AM in the morning. On the way out of the park, we saw 2 more trucks cruising around for deer! OMG. Lazy asses.

At home, we unloaded the dogs and hubby watched a tv show until 11AM. He went to the shop to work. I worked out on the elliptical for 30 minutes, then decided to walk Bravo from 12:15 to 1:00PM. We walked around Sienna Loop.

At the shop, I gave water to Mark's dog, he followed us home. Dogs at home barked at him. He ran back to the shop.

I came home and gave the dogs some ham.

I washed some clothes, put away dishes.

Did some more time on my elliptical so I could get in 10,000 steps today. Which is essentially about 1 and 3/4 hours of exercise.

Hubby finally came home at 8:30. We watched a Sherlock Holmes on BBCAmerica then went to bed at 10PM.





No comments: