Friday, November 14, 2014

Cold & Colder To

THURSDAY
11-13-2014

When I got up, hubby was already up. I made breakfast eggs for the dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby.

COLD





He left for work and I started laundry & dishes.

I was not feeling well today and slept a lot.

Tried washing my hair 3 times with different soaps and it will not get ANY of the color out. This is SO depressing. Not liking this dark color at all!

When hubby came home, he brought Head & Shoulders to try to wash out hair color.

Hubby worked in the shop until 10PM. I went to bed at 8:30.



FRIDAY
11-14-2014


Not pay day today.

But cold. Woke up to 7 degree temps. The sun was shining, tho.

Made egg breakfast for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby.

After hubby took the Excursion and left for work, I started laundry & dishes.

Washed my hair with Head & Shoulders, but it is still that horrid red. It is just NOT coming out.

Went outside with Maggie, Ben, and Bun. They ran around while I refilled the deer food bowls. It is JUST TOO cold outside to stay there for long.

Came back inside and looked up Black Friday ads online.

Left a message for the Registrar at AICM.

At 1:30, I went down to the shop with Bud and got the mail; waited for a guy to pick up his truck. It was bitterly cold. Bud ran around and sniffed everything. I waited in the shop to protect myself from the cold wind. The guy finally came with his mom after 15 minutes of waiting. Then his Diesel truck would not start. We had to put the battery charger on it. Waited another 15 minutes. Finally left at 2:00pm.

Came home and put hydrogen peroxide on my too dark red hair to try to lighten it.

Jackie, the Registrar at AICM called back and I made an appointment to go talk to her on Tuesday at 11:30 before my nail appointment. Yippee!




No comments: