Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Nails Day

WEDNESDAY
11-5-2014

Got up this morning and told hubby NOT to turn the TV on until I was up and awake. I did not want to hear the Election coverage chatter.

Made cheese eggs for dogs; made egg sandwich for hubby. We watched Election coverage for a while. Republican swept the elections. No surprise there!

However, I did NOT vote for the Republican governor. He deserves to be HANGED. Passing that stupid inane Ag-Gag bill for Idaho was the worst thing that he could have done. He was probably paid a kick back for that. Cheat. Dishonest ass. The next thing he will do is probably pass a bill that prohibits anybody from saying anything or even THINKING about it. Asshole.

Hubby finally left for work at 7:00, then I started laundry & dishes.

Vacuumed the house. Tore off a fingernail. Took off the rest because so many were lifting.

I accidentally spilled all the dirt out of the vacuum canister when I went to dump it. Then I had to vacuum it up again. 

Dumped garbage before I left.

At 11:45, I took Lil Bit with me, picked up mail on the way out, drove to Rathdrum and picked up a latte.

Lil Bit in car


Then dropped stuff off at Goodwill for donation.

Went to my nail appointment. Got a full set.

Then stopped at McDonalds for burgers. Came home and fed burgers to dogs.

I picked up dog poop in the back yard.

Fed deer and let Ben come out front with me to help.

Wes came at 3PM to pick up brush to take out to pit.

Hubby came rushing home at 6PM to meet people that were bringing boats. I made up contracts and met people down there; also let Mark & his dog into the shop. It was nearing dark, and I was riding down to the shop on my bike... the dog comes out of nowhere & it freaked me out!

I talked to the people with the boat, opened the big shop doors. Hubby finally got there about 6:15. Then the other boat people came. It was getting colder, so I biked home again.

Hubby came up to the house around 7:15 - he had brought home dog burgers from McDonalds for the dogs; and then we had to rush to Rathdrum in the grey Dodge to get oil from O'Reilley's.We took Maggie along with us.

Also stopped to get eggs & some few groceries at Super One in Rathdrum. Got gasoline at the little gas station in town.

Then drove home. Hubby went down to the shop again for about 45 minutes. Then came home at 9:45. He had not changed the clock back in the shop, so he thought it was really late.

We went to bed after the 11:00 news.





No comments: