Saturday, November 22, 2014

Influenza Type B

SATURDAY
11-22-2014

I have had the flu since Monday night. Had to cancel my nail appointment, my appointment with AICM, and was not able to go to Cirque Holidaze last night. I am SO pissed.

I drag myself out of bed after waking up with a violent head pain at 4AM. Go downstairs and take ibuprofen and take a hot bath. I also take my flu medications. Pass out on the couch. Bit sleeps behind my butt. I am too exhausted to move him.

I get up an hour later and go back upstairs to sleep. Hubby is snoring.

We get up again at 7AM. Hubby is already downstairs watching car shows. He makes eggs for the dogs. I have a leftover piece of pizza.

Hubby heads off to work at the shop by 11:00.

I pay bills at 1PM. I am exhausted. Will go upstairs to nap again.




No comments: