Monday, November 24, 2014

TOO TIRED TO BLOG

MONDAY
11-24-2014

I am too tired to get up.

Hubby left his alarm on and had to come back up stairs to turn it off.

I get up later. My cell phone is ringing.

The girl called to deliver pies. I call her back and tell her to leave mine at the Salon.

Ben wearing my glasses & being cute.


I take my pills.

Get dressed. Go outside to feed deer. Bud comes outside with me.

I take a hot bath.

I take a nap.

TUESDAY
11-25-2014

WEDNESDAY
11-26-2014

THURSDAY
11-27-2014

I am still sick. Not doing much beside resting. The doctor prescribed TamiFlu (Oseltamivir Phosphate), Azithromycin for my sore throat. I am finally feeling better.

The dogs are getting restless because I am not doing anything with them. I sleep on the couch or take hot baths to relieve body aches & pain.




No comments: