Saturday, November 15, 2014

Wonderful Day

SATURDAY
11-15-2014

omg. We actually slept in until 8AM. I had woken up at 4AM to pee, realized I had left a contact in my eye; then staggered back to bed. Could not sleep well after that and was restless.

Made egg breakfast for dogs, made egg sandwich for hubby.

We drove to Spirit Lake to get lattes. Mine was 1/2 full of foam even though we told her no foam.

Drove to Farragut Park & walked in the water tower area. Hubby was obsessed; talking about surviving a zombie apocalypse similar to Walking Dead with the water tower as the safe area with the fence!

We saw a dead red tail hawk. Poor thing had been torn to shreds. We brought home a feather.

Brought dogs home and hubby dropped us off before he went down to shop to meet a guy, then he came back about an hour later to pick up me, Bud & Ben so we could run into CDA to pick up a truck. Stopped at Midway Appliance to get fish filter; then got lattes at Jitterz. Hubby had bought caramel corn at Midway Appliance. Went by to pick up truck, but nobody home. We then wasted time at a VERY BUSY Walmart. People standing in the aisles like cows, nobody moving, rude little kid with ignorant parents. We checked out at the self-checkout and got out of there fast. Then ran over to Walgreens to pick up hair conditioner for me. Hubby purchased a couple Xmas candy turtles.

Guy called & we went back to pick up truck, I walked the dogs around the neighborhood while waiting. We then drove home thru Rathdrum.

At home, I picked up the mail and walked down the drive to the house. Gave Bit & Maggie some pieces of the salami we purchased at Walmart. I had to walk down to the shop to get Bud & Ben.

I put more Hydrogen Peroxide & Baking Soda on my hair to tone down the red. Then conditioned it with "It's A 10!". Hopefully this helps some more.

Just junk catalogs in the mail. Nothing interesting. Did my elliptical. Watched Sherlock on BBCA.
 


No comments: