Friday, November 28, 2014

Wet House

FRIDAY
11-28-2014

Got up at 8AM and gave turkey sandwiches to the dogs for early breakfast.

Drove to town for latte. Took dogs for walk in the park. VERY windy. Warm at 51 degrees!

Walked along Shooting Range road, it started to rain at end of walk.

Picked up stamps at Post Office.

Came home and dropped off dogs. We made turkey sandwiches to take into town.

Drove grey dodge & took Bud with us. Got lattes in Rathdrum. Picked up a dehumidifier at A-Z Rental in CDA.

Picked up red dually at CN Diesel. Drove back home, I stopped for lattes in Rathdrum.

At home, we set up dehumidifer. Hubby had lots of magazines delivered so he read all night.

I put out the Snowman and plugged it in.

It was raining tonight so we could not set up Xmas lights.


SATURDAY
11-29-2014

It was about 25 degrees when we woke up this morning. Got up and made turkey with stuffing, buns, & mashed potatoes for the dogs. Made hubby an egg sandwich for breakfast.

We drove into Athol and got a hot latte for hubby, then we went to the park to walk. It was very windy, so we walked in the campground area. Still lots of lazy hunters trolling the park for deer. I believe that all the deer are dead.

Saw Turkeys in the Park


Afterwards, we came home and dropped off the dogs. Mark was at the shop and hubby got him working, I gave water & dog cookies to Mark's dog before we took the grey dodge & drove to Rathdrum to get a hot latte for me & allergy pills for hubby at Super One. We picked up fish for me at Zips (which I fed most of it to the dogs because it was awful). Hubby decided he wanted to pick up crappy McDonalds hamburgers for him & Mark. He even got a little burger for Mark's dog.

When we got back at noon, hubby worked in the shop until later. Then he came to the house & got the red dually, hooked up the trailer & loaded a truck on it so we could haul it to CN tomorrow.

I did laundry & dishes, put up some Xmas lights outside & moved the snowman out to the circle driveway. I addressed some Xmas cards.

While I was outside putting up lights, Bud ran off. I called for him for over 20 minutes and when he finally came back, he was covered in something black, dead, and stinky. I started bawling because I had NO way to clean him up. I pushed the other dogs inside & started hauling buckets of warm water outside. Then I washed him with Dawn detergent. It took about 45 minutes to get him cleaned up. He had it on the underside of his neck, all over his back, on his belly & down his legs. It was awful & stinky. I had to wash all my clothes because I was soaked after I was done.

Hubby came home at 6:30.

There was absolutely nothing on tv worth watching. I took a sleeping pill at 7:30 and was in bed by 8:30.



No comments: