Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WEDNESDAY & NAILS

WEDNESDAY

Slept in until 7:30!!!

Got up and made egg sandwich & latte for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

Took dogs to the park and walked them on Shooter's Road; it had recently rained there so it was not yet hot, but humid.

Maggie ran free dog on the way and Bud ran free dog on the way back.

We loaded dogs up and drove to see if the egg lady was at the hair salon in Athol. She was not. She was not answering her phone, either.

When we unloaded dogs at home, hubby got a call that he needed to pick up the jeep at CN and work on it again.

We took Maggie, Bud & Lil Bit up to Sagle to pick up our Riding lawn mower. It was only $80 to fix it. Not bad!

Drove back home and unloaded it; I made Pasta Salad from a box mix for hubby. He mowed around the yard to make sure the lawnmower actually worked.

At 2:00; we took Ben and drove to Rathdrum. I got my nails done with Rhonda. Hubby drove to CN to pick up the Jeep and get my copy of the Handgun Familiarity Class from Center Target Sports. We need to go in and get our CCW permits.

Hubby picked me up at 3:30 and then we drove to McDonalds to get burgers - hubby walked in and got the burgers. $1 for a double stack.

Then we drove over to the grocery store and I ran inside to get bones.

Came home and hubby unloaded me, then went to work at the shop.


No comments: