Tuesday, August 20, 2013

ANOTHER BORING TUESDAY

TUESDAY

Got up and made breakfast sandwich for hubby & latte. Made eggs for dogs. Isabelle vomited hers up again.

I fed the fish & fed the deer.

Cleaned out the fish. They now have clean water for a couple days... dirty fish.

It did not get warmer until later this afternoon. Distinct fall weather in the air.

I also put the hose in the lower pond and let it fill again so the water would be cleaner for the woodland animals.

Sat out on the deck to read. It was wonderfully warm & sunny. No breeze.

Lots of Mourning Doves flitting around. Saw several squirrels.

No mail today. Maggie & Bud came down with me to check. I rode my bike. They ran thru the woods.

Hubby came home around 6PM; he had stopped to get a Jeep from CN Diesel. Then he went down to the shop until 8PM. I was tired and went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: